Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sporty picks...

WEEK 8
Disclaimer: It's the Gmen's bye, but in the end, they are the only pick that truly matters in Sporty's world!
 
Now with that being said, let's see if I can beat my percentage from last week's picks...

Broncos v/s 49ers: Both of these squads got my support last week and one got pulverized, they other couldn't pull through. So for this week I'm going with the Broncos.

 Jags v/s Cowboys: *devilish grin* Even with Romo out, Cowboys still have serious weapons. Cringing at the thought of that 93 yard punt return by Dez Bryant. I pick...the Cowboys, *spits* that left a horrible taste in my mouth. Moving on..

 Dolphins v/s Bengals: I'm picking the Dolphins against Batman, Robin, and the super friends. Smh

 Bills v/s Chiefs: I'm picking the Chiefs, their play has been consistent.

 Redskins/Lions: I'm picking the Lions this week to edge out the Redskins. We need more breathing room in the NFC East.

 Panthers v/s Rams: I picked against the "home" team last week and they won, I dare them to do it again. I'm picking the Rams in this match up.

 Packers v/s Jets: As much as I don't want Clay Matthews to far ahead in sacks of Osi Umenyiora, I want the Packers defense to punish the Jets. Go Packers.

 Titans v/s Chargers: I pick the Chargers over the Titans.

 Vikings v/s Patriots: I cannot stand the Patriots and I don't pick against the Vikings (read week 7 for the reason). With that being said Go Vikings.

 Bucs v/s Cardinals: I like coach Morris' intrepid attitude about his team. He doesn't need to convince the masses, he just needs to convince his squad. As a man "thinketh", he will "playeth". For that reason, I pick the Bucs in this match up. You go coach!

 Seahawks v/s Raiders: The Raiders shocked me last week. Impressive stuff, but I'm going with the Seahawks in this match up.

 Steelers v/s Saints: Hmmmm...this match up is interesting. My head says go with the Steelers but then something else, cause it can't be my heart, says go with the Saints. The idea that the last two SB champs are matched up on Sunday night, throws all kinds of other factors into this game equation. I believe the Saints will step up in this showdown. So I pick the Saints. Alright New Orleans fool me once, fool me twice, you won't get thrice!

 Texans v/s Colts: Baby brother Manning fired up the grill and served that beef well done! Big brother Manning about to toast it to a crisp! I pick the Colts. Go big brother Manning.

All picks are my "gut checks". If stats truly told the whole story Vegas would be null and void. You just got a taste of Sporty picks...enjoy week 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment