Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sporty picks...

WEEK 7

I normally call games in private not public, but I'm going to take a chance with week 7 and see how well I pick them. Shall we proceed...

Bengals v/s Falcons:  Even though they disappointed me last week I'm picking the Falcons. I believe they're playing with a chip on their shoulders from last week's game and are ready to show that they can dominate and carry the NFC South. I believe the Falcons that played the Saints will show up and out at this game.

Steelers v/s Dolphins: I'm going with the Steelers. Stats wise it looks like the Dolphins have the offensive edge except with rushing. I still think the Steelers are going to come with more heart, fired up and ready to play!


Bills v/s Ravens: I'm going with the Ravens. They have the edge on offense and defense.

Jaguars v/s Chiefs: I'm going with the Chiefs. They've been very impressive...surreal this season.

Browns v/s Saints:  I'm going with the Saints.

'Skins v/s Bears: I'm going with the Redskins. I'm very impressed with the defense that met the Colts and the turn around of the offense under the leadership of Donovan McNabb. They almost look like my grandaddy's 'Skins...emphasis on almost!

49ers v/s Panthers: Now the Panthers are my "home" team, keeping in mind they came to the Carolinas years after I was a bonafide New York Giants fan. I was bleeding blue to long to cross over. This season I'm grateful for that ! I pick the 49ers in this match up.

Rams v/s Bucs: I remember when the Rams were in LA and a force to go against on defense. Back in the days...I pick the Rams in this match up they edge out the Bucs on offense and defense.

Eagles v/s Titans: Hmmmm, the NFC East rivalry that is stirring within me prays the Titans take this game! The Eagles offense is rolling along but I hope that Chris Johnson is able to release and beast on the Eagles! I pick the Titans! Grrrrrr...

Cardinals at Seahawks: I pick the Seahawks in this match up.

Patriots v/s Chargers:  The Chargers are in a hole but I pick them in this match up. I can't stand the Patriots moving on...

Raiders v/s Broncos: Defense matches up close with both squads but the Broncos have the edge on offense. I pick the Broncos in this match up.

Vikings v/s Packers: A little 411 on me, I love Adrian Peterson and would never ever pick against him...unless it's against my Gmen. The Vikings took care of the Cowboys for me last week and I hope their winning streak continues! Go AD, I pick the Vikings in this game.

Giants v/s Cowboys: Three words for this pick, GO BIG BLUE! They can have the house, just snatch the deed and title! Ownership Gmen own-er-ship!

Some people analyze stats, read info, watch replays and then pick winners for the week. I look at stats, watch a few highlights, and then go with my gut! Truth be told if analyzing/research was the only way to pick, most analysts wouldn't be eating crow on Mondays! You just got a taste of Sporty's picks...have a great week 7 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment