Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back on Track...

Well it is week 2 of NFL action. Shall we recap week 1's picks? I went 10 for 16 in my picks for week 1, giving me an average of 63%. So this means the pressure is on for the picks this week! I want to be the "NFL Wins Whisperer", "The NFL-stradamus", the... I can't think of another term, but you get the point. On another note, I was not going to participate in Fantasy Football, but decided I'd take a go at it again this season. Confession time, I used autodraft *lowers head in shame*, and I will never use it again. I am a devoted Manning girl, and ended up with Tony "freaking" Romo as one of my qbs. I know I could trade, but maybe this was a lesson I was suppose to learn, or maybe he's ready to compete, or maybe I'm just lazy and don't feel like going through that extra process right now.



Back to the picks:

The main event this week is *insert drum roll* my Gmen against the Bucs. I didn't watch the Bucs and Panthers week 1, but based on the recap, it looks like the Bucs controlled the first half of the game. Panthers came back in the second half, but the Bucs managed to get a couple of turnovers and the win. In relation to my Gmen, we just have to come out attacking on offense and defense with all sides of the ball playing hard all four quarters. Along with the fact that, for the love of all things Big Blue, we have to use our passsing game to open up our running game, which means the o-line needs to open up some holes and protect Eli's neck! Sporty is not a happy camper with pitiful running yardage in victory or defeat, nor does she like to see her QB on the ground repeatedly! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... so of course as you already know, my pick in this game is my GEEEEEEEEEMEN!

Other Wk 2 Picks:

I took the Packers over the Bears for Thursday night football, so I'm already starting off better than last week.

Bills over Chiefs

Saints over Panthers

Brows over Bengals

Vikes over Colts (Go Adrian)

Texans over Jags

Pats over Cardinals (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...)*

Ravens over Eagles

Raiders over Dolphins

Redskins over Rams (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....)*

Seahawks over Cowboys

Steelers over Jets**

Chargers over Titans

Niners over Lions

Falcons over Broncos

*Again my Grrrrrrrrrrrr... behind the picks reflects the fact that I look forward to an upset working in the other team's favor.

** I need the Jets defense to bring it. No love, just Fantasy business.

My stress free NFL Sunday is a thing of the past, and today I look forward to my Gmen showing up and showing out at home against the Bucs. If I chose your squad may the odds, this week, be in your favor! On the other hand, may my Gmen always come out on top. Happy NFL Sunday and GO BIG BLUE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment