Monday, December 20, 2010

Sporty throws a flag on the play...

WOWZERS

That comment isn't even coming from a reaction to that debacle, at least for the last 8 min., that was suppose to be a OUR win yesterday. It's for the fans reactions that I have been reading all morning. This is coming from someone who woke up still in shock this morning! 54% of fans polled (on giants.com) believe that we won't make it to the playoffs? Really people?


I need you to pull out your "Big Boys" pants and trash all the negative emotionalism. Am I disappointed, uh yeah! Could plays been called/executed better,uh yeah! Do the Giants realize that, uh YEAH! If you haven't notice consistency and closure isn't just a New York Giants issue in the NFL.
We got knocked down,not out! I've been riding with Big Blue since I was a little girl, and it never gets easier! That's just not their way, never has been, probably never will be. Go ahead and lick your wounds but I need you to remember, New York Giants football boils down to TENACITY.

I'm not in there blocking or throwing, nor am I in there hiring and firing. My part is to ride as hard in the losses as I ride in the wins. That's definitely something this Sportychic will due, I BLEED BLUE to the end and when it's all said and done,Super Bowl or not, I still bleed it again!

I'm stirred but not shaken! Time to refocus and regroup so we can take down the Packers. We need the last 2, then let's go get it Big Blue!

Game recap, as painfully as it is, will be up later in week.

No comments:

Post a Comment