Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gobbling Game picks for Week 12 Part II

Well Turkey Day has come and gone but football is still on the horizon!  I’m still working this turkey out of my system. Here are the rest of my picks for Week 12:

Jags v/s Giants:  This is going to be a great match up! Jags are on a rise after three wins in a row and my G-men need to make a comeback after losing two in a row.  Ball security has been a huge issue in games, along with injuries now plaguing our wide receiving core. We need our defense hyped up and in attack mode in this game. Jones-Drew has to be stopped and Garrard has got to be sacked, multiple times. Make your presence felt Big Blue.  We need the running game to get off the ground, so the offensive line has got to open up holes! I believe Jacobs will show up determined to do his part. He doesn’t have Bradshaw’s speed, but he definitely has the power to drag a few defenders w/him for needed yards. Manning has got to make pass completions and move offense down the field for TOUCHDOWNS, not field goals! Defense has to contain and offense has to execute! Three words for this match up, GO BIG BLUE!
Packers v/s Falcons: I’m picking the Packers to come out on top in this match up.
Steelers v/s Bills:   I don’t believe that the Bills defense can contain the Steelers offense.  I pick the Steelers in this match up.
Panthers v/s Browns:  Okay, so here’s my Browns pick that I wanted to call on Thursday.  Panthers are still struggling offensively and defensively, so I’m going with the Browns.
Titans v/s Texans:  I’m picking the Titans in this match up.
Vikings v/s Skins: The Vikings have gone through changes at the helm. This match up with Favre v/s McNabb should be interesting. I see Adrian Peterson having a big game, which would be major for my fantasy football team. I’m picking the Vikings in this match up against our NFC East rival.
Dolphins v/s Raiders:  I’m picking the Raiders in this match up.
Chiefs v/s Seahawks:  I’m picking the Chiefs in this match up.
Bucs v/s Ravens:  I still like Coach Morris’ moxie!  He has me convinced, the question is, is his squad buying in yet? So far so good, I pick the Bucs in this match up. They will definitely have their hands full going against the Ravens at home.
Eagles v/s Bears: I’m picking the Bears in this match up against our other NFC East rival. This should be another great match up! Can’t wait to see if the Bears defense will be able to contain Vick!
Rams v/s Broncos:   I’m going with the Rams in this match up.
Chargers v/s Colts:  I’m picking the Colts in this match up.
49ers v/s Cardinals:  So Monday Night Football is basically the “Bottom Feeder Bowl”…a/k/a the battle of the 3-7.  I’m picking the 49ers in this match up, they seem to have an edge on offense and defense …stats wise ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment