Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sporty's Gobbling Game Picks for Week 12 Part I...

As game day approaches with three healthy servings of the NFL on Turkey Day my excitement mounts! Time to make my Thursday picks for week 12:
Patriots v/s Lions: I am in no way a Patriots supporter but this game would seem an easy win for them especially after handing the Colts a loss last week. Still this is the NFL and anything  can happen, and I hope it does. So I’m going with the Lions in this game. Hopefully Ndamukong  Suh will be able to get to Tom Brady, repeatedly. (evil grin)
Saints v/s Cowboys: Let me try not to tear up my keyboard with this pick! The Cowboys have won two in a row, one against my Gmen ….GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…..That’s still a pill I find hard to swallow, but I digress and attempt to move on! Now all of a sudden the talk of a comeback to take the NFC East has crept back up. Are you serious? Come back to what, their senses? May the Saints be the first game in a string of many others,  to help them achieve this goal. I’m all Saints in this game! Who Dat?  Side note: Blah, that didn’t taste right!
self-correct
Bengals v/s Jets:  I hate the Jets, so the Bengals get my pick by default.  I don’t get paid for this, so I don’t need  logic, heavy stats, or sound  methods to my madness!  
Wishing everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and spends time reflecting on all the things in your life you give thanks for. Remember, Thanksgiving isn’t just a holiday one day out the year, it’s a way of living 365. Food, family, friends, and football thanks to the goodness of God. For that I am always thankful.  Enjoy all your NFL servings on game day along with everything else! Gobble-Gobble…

Correction: Don't know how I mixed up Browns w/ Bengals earlier, guess that shows how insignificant this game was to me! Happy T-Day! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment