Sunday, October 6, 2013

Get This Win!!!

This has been a long, tiring week so this post is going to be brief and straight to the point. No haggling about what I think or who's on the other side of the ball. As much as I hate the Eagles, and goodness knows I do, the only thing that matters is what the Gmen bring to the field. Are they ready to fight back or ... I don't even want to think about the horrible alternative. So this week it is all on Big Blue to show up and ball out!

In other news, a little "FYI" , my allegiance has never been tied to a season record, standing, playoff berth, wildcard spot, or Super Bowl win. I Bleed Blue through and through regardless if we start 0-4 or 4-0, or regardless how we end. Yes, I cry, groan, moan, and hyperventilate when things don't work out in their favor or they work against themselves, but then I shake it off and prepare to cheer on the next win. So the only thing left to say is, GO BIG BLUE! Get this win Gmen, get this win!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment