Sunday, December 23, 2012

No Meltdown...

I suppose I will begin with a recap of my Week 15 picks. I correctly picked 10 out of 16 games, which gives me a weekly average of 63%. As stated many times earlier, I will defintely keep my day job! With my Gmen losing and of course the Cowboys and the Redskins winning their games, makes the NFC East race "tighter than pantyhose two sizes small*". Aye-yi-yi.

Luckily I can't recap what I didn't get to see in full. Looking at the highlights, it looks as though the Gmen's alter egos suited up that game and took the field. They never fully got into their rhythm on offense and defense. Must have been very painful to watch, very painful in deed. No need for a meltdown though, we're still in the race.

How I'll be watching today's matchup!

Week 16 picks:

First and foremost, I'm taking my Gmen over the Ravens. I believe that the Super Bowl Champs will take the field this week and right every wrong from last week. I'm sure they feel they have something to prove and it's no better day than today to go out and prove it!

In other picks...

I chose the Falcons over the Lions (starts me +1)

Packers over Titans

Vikes over Texans

Eagles over Redskins

Saints over Cowboys

Chargers over Jets

Panthers over Raiders

Bills over Dolphins

Pats over Jags

Colts over Chiefs

Rams over Bucs

Steelers over Bengals

Broncos over Browns

Bears over Cardinals

Seahawks over Niners

If I chose your squad, may they have a healthy, injury free game. For the Gmen, may the odds this week be in your favor, 'cause last week we missed the bus! To all fans and squads, regardless of today's outcomes, have a very Merry Christmas and Go Big Blue!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 

*phrase taken from the show "Good Times"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment