Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Family, Food, and Football Day

I still find it hard to believe that Thanksgiving is here! It is amazing how quickly time flies! Family, food, and football is an awesome combination! I'm not sure what will be more exciting the battles on the television or the battles from fans in the family as they support their squads. Either way I will enjoy pushing back from the table and watching the drama unfold.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Before our holiday festivities begin let me share my picks for week 12:

Lions over Texans

Redskins over Cowboys (This will be Sporty's Queasy Pick of the Week no explanation needed)

Pats over Jets

Vikings over Bears

Broncos over Chiefs

Seahawks over Dolphins

Bengals over Raiders

Steelers over Browns

Bills over Colts

Titans over Jags

Hawks over Bucs

Chargers over Ravens

Cards over Rams

Niners over Saints

Panthers over Eagles

Hopefully I didn't mix up squads or miss any of them. The smell of ham along with mac and cheese in the air is having an intoxicating affect on me.

Making my final pick of the week my Gmen bouncing back from their bye week and upsetting the Green Bay Packers. Yes, I said it, my Gmen will bounce back, pull up on the throttle, and stop the tailspin from the last three weeks. Offense will be in sync with Eli connecting with his weapons on offense. Defense will be back in rare quaterback killing mode and the deep threats for the Packers will be shut down. All sides of the ball showing up for all four quarters of play!

If I chose your squad may the odds this week be in your favor! Wishing all teams in action today and Sunday, a healthy, injury free game. Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time with family, football, and good food! May you use this day to count all the blessings you have been bestowed in life and look for ways to bless others. Go Big Blue!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment