Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fool Me Once...

I was really excited about the New York Giants preseason game against the Jags. I made sure I had everything done before kick off. Then I was blindsided by NFL Network. I could of sworn NFL Network flashed up on my NFL Mobile app that the next game would be the Giants and the Jags. When I went into the app at 7:30pm on the dot, what teams appeared before my eyes? The freaking New York Jets and the Cincinnati Bengals! How in the world did the New York Jets get national coverage on NFL Network when the Super Bowl Champions were suited up to play? How could any team get that coverage when the reigning champs were on the field ? Totally ridiculous! Yes, I do realize Tim Tebow was about to make his debut as a Jet, and if nothing else the media must cover NFL triggers and hot topics. But still, I mean, seriously? We're talking Super Bowl Champs here not Eagles, 'Skins, or Cowboys. Sidenote: It felt good throwing that in there! Then of course I missed the re-airing of the preseason game because I was at school trying to pull my classroom together.

Needless to say I will make sure without a shadow of a doubt, that I am able to view my Gmen's second preseason game. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...nah that's not about to happen. Guess I need to start frequenting a few sports bars and getting their line up.

Well I'm through venting, the only thing left to say is---> GO BIG BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment