Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Training Camp Day

It is amazing how much easier it is to wear a smile on a day like today. If you're an NFL fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Today was the first day of training camp for many teams across the league. Of course the only team who mattered to me today where my Super Bowl XLVI Champion New York Football Giants *thunderous roars & applause*. I know, I know on today the slate is wiped cleaned and we all start at 0-0, but my team is the reigning champions which makes them better.

Remember this...

 

Well "tomorrow" has come for most of your teams and I am excited to see & hear reports on the Giants from training camp. Another season is swiftly coming upon us and I am ready for some great NFL action! Good luck to your teams. Here's to no injuries in training camps across the league and much success to my New York Giants on their drive for five! Go Big Blue!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment