Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

It is with extreme excitement and a heavy heart that I create this post. Extremely excited for Puppy Bowl IX and heavy hearted that there's football to be played and my team is watching it on tv.

Back to the Puppy Bowl, thank you Animal Planet for the best transition possible into the Super Bowl!

Even the puppies get the short end of the stick with some penalties that are called!

Congratulations to the Niners and Ravens players, organizations, and fans. Super Bowl XLVII seems as though it will be a formidable match up. As much as my heart aches, I will be watching the game in New York Giants everything from head to toe cheering on the Niners. I normally ride with the conference unless I hate the team and\or their fan base. Even though it won't matter to me if Ray and the Ravens are able to come out with a win. What an awesome way to send Ray into retirement!

So as we prepare to enjoy the final football game of the NFL season, and as many others prepare to drool and stan all over Beyonce's halftime show,I wish both squads good play. To the Forty Niners, may the odds continue to be in your favor today unless it shifts to the Ravens. Yeah, I'm truly not committed. May both teams enjoy a healthy, injury free game that goes down to the wire as they vie for the ultimate NFL crown.

On a happier note, tomorrow morning we will all be back to 0-0. As I type this the New York Giants are still the reigning Super Bowl Champs, and as much as it hurts to pass the bragging rights to a another fan base, I will be strong knowing that my Gmen will claim it back next season when the Super Bowl is in New York! Regardless how many tears I shed through the season, and there have been many, my Gmen will always be my Champions! So you know I am not through, until I throw in a "Go BIG BLUE"! (My cheer to show support for the NFC)

HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

PS: Don't sleep on the Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment